Agrowon Agrotech Indutries Pvt.Ltd. is an employee centric organisation and believes that to build a successful and growth driven organisation, it must place its people and strategy on top precedence. We believe in investing in our employees as they are the key to building foundation of a successful organisation.
Our employees are the single most important driver for organization growth. We appreciate the importance of different points of view in building a vibrant culture where everyone feels valued. We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination or harassment against any applicant or employee.
We are constantly looking for professionals who benefit the culture of our organization and have an undying spirit to reach new heights in their professional careers. We stand by the values that made us who we are today. They’ve shaped our culture, our work ethics, and our decisions; helping us push the envelope and be more than what we were yesterday.
Agrowon Agrotech Industries Pvt.Ltd. believes in encouraging its employees by providing them ample opportunities to showcase their skills, experiment and learn from mistakes and share perspectives in a highly transparent and collaborative environment. We support our employees to reach for their personal and professional goals by enriching their work scope, sponsoring their up-skill educations, and supporting their personal achievements. We believe in enjoying the work we do and create a liberating work environment that gives our employees, a platform to refresh and re-channel their efforts effectively.
Agrowon Agrotech Industries Pvt.Ltd. is a nurturing organization, and is committed towards the well-being and growth of its employees. It is our privilege to be home to some of the best minds in the industry and we work on transcribing their learnings into structured training programs that empower our employees to excel in their endeavours.
We take on a mentorship approach with our employees and believe in hiring the skill and refining the potential to excel in all aspects of life. We take an active interest in our people’s ambitions by creating open communication channels for gathering feedback and understanding needs to build a more enriching and motivating work environment.
Experience- 1 to 2 years
Package Range– 1.80 to 2.40
· Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Act as the point of contact regarding employee issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Knowledge and Skills:
– Communication Skills
– Decision Making
Qualification and Experience:
-Graduate or Post Graduate (specialization: Sales & Marketing)
– 2.5- 4 years of experience in Agriculture, Banking and Insurance sales preferably managing Big ticket clients
– Preferred industries are Agriculture, Banking and Insurance
– Female/Male candidates to apply
Role : Sales/Business Development Management
Industry Type ; Agriculture, Insurance, Banking Sector Preferred
Functional Area: Sales,Retail,Business Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Role Category:Corporate Sales
UG :B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Other Specialization
PG :MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Other Management, PG Diploma in Any Specialization